AerCap has reported a minor reduction in revenue in 1Q2011 thanks to lower revenue from the sale of aircraft, engines and parts. The company's lease revenue jumped 56%, mainly due to the all-share acquisition of Genesis Lease on 25-Mar-2010 and deliveries of forward order aircraft. Shares in the company eased 0.3% yesterday.
AerCap Holdings financial highlights for the three months ended 31-Mar-2011:
- Revenue: USD362.3 million, -0.3% year-on-year;
- Lease revenue: USD273.3 million, +56%;
- Sales revenue: USD81.1 million, -56%;
- Net profit: USD72.1 million, +110.0%;
- Total assets: USD9789 million, +12%;
- Total cash: USD532.6 million, +21%;
- Total liabilities: USD7496 million, +9%.
Selected aviation lessors share price movements (% change): 05-May-2011
Want more analysis like this? CAPA Membership gives you access to all news and analysis on the site, along with access to many areas of our comprehensive databases and toolsets.
Find out more and take a free trial.