UAE Airports Abu Dhabi to develop business and logistics park at Al Ain Airport
Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC) plans to develop a 650,000 sqm Free Zone business and logistics park adjacent to Al Ain International Airport, through a JV with Helios SinoGulf Property Development LLC. The park is part of ADAC’s development strategy for the airport, and hopes it will cater to the growing needs of the region’s economy. [1186 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Al Bateen Executive Airport receives full aerodrome certification
- To establish regional training centre at Al Bateen Airport
- Other ADAC airport construction plans
- GCAA opens Sheikh Zayed Centre for Air Traffic Movement
- Mudabala signs agreement with GE Aviation for MRO facility
- Abu Dhabi Police completes Emirates E-Gate Project
- Dubai Airport invests a further USD10 billion in Al Maktoum Airport
- Fujairah Airport granted operating license
Graphs and data:
- Dubai International Airport traffic growth: 2002-2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.