Abu Dhabi International Airport continues inexorable rise as Etihad continues to expand
Abu Dhabi International Airport (ADIA) has again reported strong monthly traffic growth, on the back of continued aggressive expansion by Etihad Airways, which has shown no signs of slowing its network expansion, despite international economic weakness and high oil prices. [938 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- Strong traffic performance at ADIA
- Abu Dhabi midfield terminal contract expected by year-end
- No interest in Gatwick bid for Mubadala
Graphs and data:
- Middle East airports market share: Week ending 26-Sep-08
- Abu Dhabi Airport passenger traffic and growth (%): Jan-07 to Aug-08
- Selected Middle East airports' passenger traffic: 2004-2008
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.