A new direction for Saudi Arabian Airlines' privatisation?
The privatisation of Saudi Arabian Airlines (SAA) has received something of a shake-up, with a key Saudi Arabian advisory body recommending the carrier be sold of via an IPO, instead of via the current step-by-step privatisation process of the carrier’s units. [982 words]
Unlock the following content in this report:
- A drawn out process
- More impetus to the Saudi aviation reform process
- Executive structure reform
- Fleet reform recommendations
Graphs and data:
- Saudi Arabian Airlines passenger traffic: 2002-2008
- Saudi Arabian Airlines’ mainline fleet (cargo & passenger): Jul-2009
Please login to continue reading or find out more about CAPA Membership below.
This content is exclusively for CAPA Membership Subscribers
CAPA Membership gives you the latest aviation news and alerts, access to CAPA articles, reports, and our leading aviation data with optional premium add-ons.