With the Indian market at a turning point, it is critical for global aviation businesses to understand what happens next and the implications for them. CAPA is therefore convening India’s leading aviation event in Mumbai in just one week from now on 30-31 October 2012.
The CAPA India Aviation Summit will be a unique knowledge-building and networking forum, allowing participants to understand the real situation on the ground, and to meet the industry and government leaders that influence the market’s direction. Panel discussions will be supported by executive briefing papers, leveraging CAPA India’s research and data capabilities.
With an audience of 200+ critical decision-makers from one of the leading growth prospects in global aviation, any company with short or long term interests in Indian aviation needs to be part of the conversation that will take place at the CAPA India Aviation Summit.
The Summit will be inaugurated by Ajit Singh, India’s Minister of Civil Aviation, and will be attended by the CEOs of virtually every airline and airport operator in India, along with high level government and industry delegations from neighbouring countries including Sri Lanka, the Maldives and Nepal. Participants include the following with further high profile confirmations expected:
- India Ministry of Civil Aviation: Ajit Singh, Minister of Civil Aviation
- India Ministry of Civil Aviation: K.N.Shrivastava, Secretary Civil Aviation
- Sri Lanka Ministry of Civil Aviation: Dr. R. Ruberu, Secretary Civil Aviation
- Maldives Ministry of Transport: Mohammed Latheef, Secretary Transport
- Air Arabia: Adel Ali, CEO
- Air India: Rohit Nandan, Chairman & Managing Director
- Air India: Deepak Brara, Director Commercial
- Airports Authority of India: V.P.Agrawal, Chairman
- BOC Aviation: Tony Ramage, Head of Structured Finance
- Fraport: Christoph Nanke, VP Global Investments & Management
- GMR Airports: P.S.Nair, CEO
- Hogan Lovells: Jeff Shane, Partner; Former Under-Secretary for Policy, US DoT
- ICICI Venture: Manikkan Sangameshwaram, President - Infrastructure
- IndiGo Airlines: Aditya Ghosh, President
- Indigo Partners: Bill Franke, Managing Partner
- Irelandia Aviation: James Muldowney, Partner
- Jet Airways: Nikos Kardassis, CEO (tbc)
- Jet Airways: Sudheer Raghavan, Chief Commercial Officer
- Mumbai International Airport: Rajeev Jain, CEO
- Nik Gowing: International Journalist & Broadcaster
- SBI Macquarie Infrastructure Management: Suresh Goyal, CEO
- SpiceJet: Neil Mills, CEO
- Sydney Airport: Kerrie Mather, CEO
- Zurich International Airport: Christian Sigg, VP International Business Development
For more information about registration or last-minute sponsorship opportunities visit www.capaindiasummit.com or contact Tarika Wadhwa on email@example.com or +91 11 4692 1036.